as found in the pages of the Zd10 Wiki< User:Zakharov
- Strength is a character's physical power. It is a measure of their might and the character's capability to exert force through their body.
- Dexterity represents a character's physical grace, agility, reflexes and balance. It generally also is used to measure hand-eye coordination.
- Constitution is a character's physical durability. It measures health, stamina and overall vitality.
- Appearance measures a character's physical beauty. As beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's more of a capability of presentation and allure.
- Intelligence is a character's mental power. It represents their ability to learn, reason and their general intellect.
- Perception represents a character's mental grace. It measures their sense of awareness and capability to observe details.
- Will measures a character's mental durability. It is a character's capability to fight pain, fear, insanity and the like.
- Charisma is a character's mental beauty. It measures their general force of personality and influence.
- Psyche measures a character's spiritual power. It is a character's sense of ardor and strength of their spirit.
- Luck is a character's spiritual grace. It measures the character's sense of chance and how beneficial their fate may be.
- Focus represents a character's spiritual durability. It is their sense of resolve and capability to withstand harm to their soul.
- Aura is a character's spiritual beauty. It helps determine standing during first impressions and is important in dealings with the supernatural.